Lee Shing's System
- Siu Lien Tao (Little Idea)- (romanized Siu Nim Tao)
- Chum Kiu (Seeking Bridge)
- Biu Jee (Darting Fingers)
- Muk Yan Jong (Wooden Man Dummy)
- Sam Dim Boon Gwun? (Three-and-a-Half Point Pole)
- Luk Dim Boon Gwun? (Six-and-a-Half Point Pole)
- Bot Jam Dao (Eight Slashing Knives)
- Dai Lien Tau (Big Idea) (Dai Nim Tao)
Extended Curriculum - Austin Goh Branch:
- Jin Kuen? (Arrow Fist)
- Sa Bao Kuen? (Sand Bag Boxing)
- Sup Luk Gerk Faat? (Sixteen Kick Methods)
- Ng Mui Gerk Faat?
- Ng Mui Siu Lien Tao?
- Seung Gwun (Double Rod)
- Hei Gung? (Qigong)
- Luk Dim Boon Gwun?(Six-and-a-Half Point Pole) - Yip Chun version
Lee Shing Wing Chun Kuen (Li Sheng Yongchunquan) is composed of the Fung family Pien San branch of Kulo Wing Chun Kuen and the Yip Man Hong Kong Wing Chun Kuen branch.
- Oral traditions Lee Shing
- Oral and written traditions Jurg Ziegler
- Oral and written traditions Austin Goh
- Oral and written traditions Joseph Lee
- Oral tradition Robert Stevens