Yuen Kay Shan's System
- Lien Wan Kau Da
- Jin Choi
- Siu Lien Tao-(Little Training Set)
- Chum Kiu-(Sinking Bridge)
- Biu Jee-(Thrusting Finger's)
- Hong Jong-(Empty Post/Dummy or Air post)
- Muk Yan Jong-(Wooden Man Post/Dummy)
- Yee Jee Yeung Dit Ming Tao?-(Character 2 Life Ending Knives)
- Look Dim Boon Gwun?-(6.5 Pole)
- Juk Jong-(Bammbo Post/Dummy)
- Gwun Jong?-(Pole Post/Dummy)
- Bot Sik Dan Da?
- Unknown amount of San Sik
- 150 San Sao
- Fei Biu-(Flying Darts)
- Seung Huen Sao?
- Seung Lim Sao?
- Look Sao?
- Tang Huen
- Paper, Candles, Fei Jee?/Chop Sticks
Yuen Kay Shan, or Yuen the 5th combined the Wing Chun of both of his teachers, famed constable Fok Bo Chuen, who was feared for his use of the Double Swords and Throwing darts, and Body guard and Bounty Hunter Fung Siu Ching, known as one of the founders of the Look Dim Boon Gwun and master of Kum Na , Sot Gow, and close body methods. He passed his entire system to his only diciple Sum Num.
- Oral and written traditions Yuen Kay Shan
- Oral and written traditions Sum Num
- Yuen Kay Shan Wing Chun: History and traditions by Rene Ritchie
- Written Accounts Yuen Jo Tong
- Leungs Publishing